Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ios, Greece I

Next on our list to-do was Ios.With out tent we bought in Athens, we found a cheap camping site right next to a beach on Ios. I would barely call in camping. After managing to figure your way out of the tent, it took 3 minutes to get to Manganari beach!

Right next to the "Camping Area" was a bar, complete with pool we could sneak into, and hammocks that over-looked the ocean.

The only part that I would actually call camping was our pathetically small tent. It looked bigger in the picture. It barely fit Renee.
However, when we weren't exploring, or at the bars, we spent 100% of our time at the beach.

2 comments:

  1. STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE, I'M COMING..... I just HAVE to swim in that pool, lounge in a hammock and, when I muster enough courage, jump off the cliff. ~Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. your scooter skills have got to be mad krazy by now.

    ReplyDelete